Located in the only Tropical Destination area in Texas!
Welcome to Villa Venezia, located in the most desirable area in Port Isabel with the best views in “the Fingers”. You will certainly enjoy this beautiful waterfront vacation rental only 7-10 minutes from South Padre Island and just 2 minutes to the new Arturo Galvin Beach Park in Port Isabel – so close you can kayak there! Additionally, our home features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, over the water 24×24 sundeck, a swim/fishing deck, boat dock, kayaks and sparkling clean hot tub. The ideal spot for a friends & family vacation and only minutes to great shops, dining and activities. Come float the canal, bring your SUP, your boat, jet ski or rent them for some great fun in the sun, then head to South Padre Island to the Best Beach in Texas!
- *Sleeps up to 9 adults, 10 with children.
- *Home has a dock for your use – bring (or rent nearby) a boat or jet ski
- *Fishing/swim deck
- *Huge 24′ x 24′ over-the-water upper deck plus covered porch
- *Lower deck with hot tub and grill. Hot tub is cleaned and sanitized prior to each guests arrival.
- *King bedroom with bath and bunk room (5 twins) on upper level
- *King bedroom with bath on lower level
- *Fully equipped kitchen
- *One living area on the main level and another downstairs.
- *Three 50” Smart Roku TVs.
- *Kayaks for our guests to use.
- *Beach chairs, beach cart, beach toys, beach towels
- *Swim, kayak, SUP or tube right off our dock.
- *Only 50 yards to the Laguna Madre on your jet ski, boat or kayak.
- *Close to museums, shops, grocery, dolphin watch (if you don’t see them off our deck!), deep sea fishing, and so much more.
- *Free secure WIFI
- *Gas grill
- *No fees for hot tub use
- *Central Air and Heat
Keyless entry will make your access quick and easy, in addition to not having to carry keys or deal with lock boxes during your vacation. Your access codes will be sent about 5 days prior to your arrival.
Explore Our Port Isabel Waterfront Home
Our home is not in a big rental pool. It is privately owned and managed by us. Because of this, we ask you to please abide by the house rules.
- *Minimum reservation of 3 nights stays except: 4th of July and Thanksgiving require 4 night minimums as well as December 18 – January 1 requiring a minimum of a 5 night stay. No check in or check out on Christmas or Thanksgiving day so our cleaners may spend time with their families. Option: Cleaners will clean for 2.5x normal rate if you must check out on Christmas or Thanksgiving.
- *Guests are limited to the number registered. All persons count in the guest total including children over 24 months old. We are licensed for a maximum of 9 guests (10 with children). Just please let us know the number of guests coming so we may prepare the property accordingly. Additional guests over our maximum will incur a fee of $80 per person per night and if we are not notified in advance, a $500 over the limit fee or the group will be removed from the property. No exceptions.
- *No smoking. 100% of your security deposit will be retained if there is any smoking in the home or smell of smoking in the home. However, smoking is okay in front of the home but not in the back on decks or dock area. If this does not work for you, please find another property that is smoker friendly.
- *No animals. 100% of your security deposit will be retained if there are any animals found in the home for deep cleaning and guest will be asked to leave property with no refund. This is the owner’s private rental property, and the owner has severe allergies to pet dander and hair
- *No parties or events.
- *Guests may have up to 5 visitors during the hours of 10 am – 9 pm. No overnight visitors. Person making the reservation is responsible for any damage, theft or additional clean up caused by their guests.
- *Boaters/Jet Skiers: The Canals are a no-wake zone. You can speed up in the Laguna Madre to your hearts content!
- *Guest will be required to sign a contract, provide ID and sign a waiver for kayaks and waterfront property. Guest booking property and signing contract must be present at home for the full duration.
- *Minimum age to book: 24
- Check out: We ask that you do the following. I suggest the night before you leave so you don’t have to take care of anything in the morning.
- Pick up any personal items or trash you may have left outside.
- Toss any of our beach towels left as a convenience for our guests into the washer, add detergent and turn on.
- If you used kayaks, please re-hang them, hang paddles and put life vests away.
- Hot Tub, doors and windows closed and locked.
- *I have been a host since 1998. I have never once had to collect extra money from a guest or kept a security deposit from a guest for smoking or damage. Please help me keep it that way!
Guests must cancel 21 days in advance for a 100% refund. Cancellations 8-20 days prior to check-in will be refunded 50%. 7 days or less, there is no refund. However, guests will be refunded in full if dates rebook. If a discount was given to help the home rebook, the guest would be refunded at the discounted rate.
If there is anything else we can do to make your Texas Waterfront Vacations better, just let us know!
Payment options: Business Venmo (credit card, fees may apply); Zelle, Venmo or personal check. Personal checks must be drawn on a local to owner national or local bank and received a minimum of 30 days in advance of check in date.
Take A Tour
Book Early To Secure Your Dates