New Cabin on Lake Granbury!
Escape to our beautiful new lakefront cabin, The Hideout on Lake Granbury sleeps up to eight (8) guests with kayaks, sparkling clean hot tub, a fire pit, foosball, grill and outdoor dining. Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with quiet views of the lake or on the rocker on the covered porch. This well appointed Texas lakefront property is newly built and newly decorated in August 2023 – New mattresses, new bedding, new appliances, new everything! The fire pit area offers plenty of seating for a midnight gathering of family and friends, watching the stars or just relaxing by the lake during the day. Take a day on the lake for Boating, Kayaking, Jet Skiing, Paddle boarding or Fishing. Or a day of antiquing, shopping and dining in Historic Granbury Square. Maybe try a few of the local wineries or breweries while you are staying with us. You can even take the kids on a real safari! The Hideout on Lake Granbury is simply a great place to relax and reconnect with nature, friends and family. Quiet wooded neighborhood and very private yard.
Conveniently located just minutes from Historic Granbury Square, with dining, shopping, theaters, festivals and a city beach. Central AC and Heat, ceiling fans, brand new mattresses plus 100% cotton linens and towels.
- *Deck with dining table
- *Large fire pit area with plenty of seating
- *Sparkling clean hot tub, cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest’s arrival
- *Gas Grill
- *Kayaks, paddles and life vests
- *King Bedroom. Private bathroom with shower and soaking tub and 55″ Roku TV.
- *Two Queen bedrooms, each with an extra twin folding guest bed (for up to 160lbs)
- *Living area with 65” Roku TV with free Hulu. Bring your Prime, Netflix or other subscription logins!
- *Dining area with 6 chairs and 2 counter stools
- *Foosball Table
- *Games and childrens books
- *Washer and Dryer
- *Fully equipped kitchen.
- *All towels and linens provided. Detergent, dish soap, toilet paper and paper towels provided.
- *For your comfort, we use no perfume diffusers, plug-in air fresheners or scented laundry detergents.
Our keyless entry will make access to your vacation home easy. Additionally you will have no keys to carry during your visit. Your access codes will be sent about 3 days prior to your arrival
View our Lake Granbury Gallery
House Rules and Rental Policies
- *Minimum of 2 nights rental required.
- *Additional requirements: Federal holiday weekends required 3 night minimum. 4th of July, Thanksgiving and dates including Dec 18 through Jan 1 require 4 night minimum.
- *No check in or out on Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day so our cleaners may spend time with their families. However, if you must check in or out on Christmas day or Thanksgiving day, cleaners will clean for 2.5x normal rate.
- *If these requirements are not met, owner will give you the opportunity to book the extra dates or will cancel your reservation with full refund
- *Guests are limited to the number registered. All ages count over 24 months old. If there will be additional guests, up to the maximum of 8 guests there is no charge. Just please let us know so we may prepare the property accordingly. In the event you have guests over our maximum without prior permission will incur a fee of $50 per person per night plus a $300 over the limit fee or the group will be removed from the property. No exceptions.
- *No smoking. 100% of your security deposit will be retained if there is any smoking in the home or any smell of smoke in the home. You may smoke on driveway. If this is not convenient for you, please find another home that is more accommodating to smokers. Thank you.
- *No animals. 100% of your security deposit will be retained if there are any animals found in the home. This is the owner’s private rental property and many family members suffer allergies.
- *No parties or events.
- *Guests may have up to 4 visitors during the hours of 10 am – 8 pm. Please, no overnight visitors without prior permission
- *Guest making the reservation will be required to sign a contract, provide ID and sign a waiver for kayaks and waterfront property. Guest booking property and signing contract must be present at home for the full duration. No 3rd party reservations
- *Minimum age to book: 24
- *Check out: We ask that you
- Do not leave food on the counter or trash around the house as it will attract bugs (we are in the woods and on the water after all!)
- Load dishwasher and start it (if necessary)
- Pick up any personal items or trash you may have left outside.
- Put kayaks, paddles and life vests back in their proper place.
- Clean around fire pit area, put back any yard furniture you may have used
- Doors and windows closed and locked.
*I have been a host since 1998. I have never once had to collect extra money from a guest or kept a security deposit from a guest for smoking or damage. Please help me keep it that way!
Guests must cancel 30 days in advance for a 100% refund. Cancellations 14-29 days prior to check-in will be refunded 50%. 14 days or less, there is no refund. However, guests will be refunded in full if dates rebook. If a discount was given to help the home rebook, the guest would be refunded at the discounted rate. You have the option to purchase travel insurance online from whomever you choose. We do not refund for bad weather, illness or injury, work issues etc. if you are past the cancellation period.
Book your Vacation Rental today and create your memories at our waterfront vacation rental -The Hideout at Lake Granbury!
Book Early To Secure Your Dates